Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

more of the same

From: mike <IZZYR63%OAC.UCLA.EDU@mitvma.mit.edu>
Date: Wed, 02 May 90 23:23 PDT
Subject: more of the same

how lame i sent this request without finishing it. iwas asking for someone to l
et me know how i could obtain this extra kate music. for years all i have had
  is her albums, i dont even have most of her b-sides from single which i would
 really like to get too. but if anyone knows how i could obtain these cathy
  i would really appreciate it if you let me know via this group or directly
at izzyr63@uclamvs     or izzyr63@oac.ucla.edu   . any info on how to obtain
  this or any additional kate music (instead of just reading about it on the
screen would be greatly appreicated.   mike