Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

_Option_ magazine offer

From: Cynthia Loiselle <LOISELLE@cs.umass.EDU>
Date: Wed, 2 May 90 16:09 EST
Subject: _Option_ magazine offer

My kind husband recently returned from a trip to Boston with a small
present for me, the issue of _Option_ with the interview with KaTe.
Unfortunately, he hadn't realized that I had already managed to pick
up a copy locally.  So rather than horde my extra issue, and even
though a transcript of the interview has been posted, I thought I
would see if there's a love-hound out there who missed this issue but
*had* to have a copy.  (And since my husband's thoughtfulness has put
me in such a good mood, I'll even pay the postage--domestic, anyway.)

Send your sob stories to me at:  loiselle@cs.umass.edu

Cindy