Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Mailbag

From: "Mike Pritchard" <mpp@uh.msc.umn.edu>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 90 18:46:04 CDT
Subject: Re: Mailbag
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

> From: Andrew Marvick (IED)

>   Mike Pritchard: It was interesting to see that the person(s) who
>designed that KT program were as knowledgeable and energetic as they
>seem to have been. Could you identify the fan(s) who made up the
>show? Also, the first entry in the program was vague: what did you
>mean by "Kate Bush: In Depth Profile"? Evidently _not_ "Profiles in
>Rock", since you mention that later on in the list. Was this then
>a home-made slide-show, or video-show, or what?

"Kate Bush: In-Depth Profile" was the title they gave to the entire
nights presentation.  Sorry if I didn't make that very clear.  I'm not sure
who put the show together, but I plan on talking to someone there about it
in one of the coming weeks.  I'll let you know what I find out.  Maybe they
will have other goodies to show me that they didn't have time for!

-Mike