Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: An answer for Meredith Tarr...

From: calmasd.Prime.COM!wlp%sdcsvax@ucsd.edu (Walter Peterson)
Date: 17 Apr 90 15:42:11 GMT
Subject: Re: An answer for Meredith Tarr...
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <9004171225.AA17944@EDDIE.MIT.EDU> JONES@RPIECS.BITNET writes:
>...  In "Army Dreamers", the KT appears as a sort of badge or patch
>on Kate's helmet, and in "The Big Sky" video, the KT symbol can be
>seen (backwards) through the large white flags which some of the
>members of Kate's entourage are waving during the main dance
>sequence.

A couple of slight corrections.  The KT patch in the "Army Dreamers"
video is on Kate's left shoulder, like a military unit patch, not
on her helmet.  The KT is in a circle in black & white.  Also the
rifle stocks that can be seen in the video have "KT 8" stenciled
on them in white.

I don't recall the white flags with KT in "The Big Sky", but there
is one big ( > 3' X 5' ) red flag with a black trim and KT in large
black letters.  The KT is printed on both sides of the flag and when
it is back-lighted the logo looks more like "XT".  This flag is seen
near the start of the dance scene as someone ( Del ? ) in a WWI
looking uniform runs onto the stage waving it. I'll have to check
the video again for the small white flags.

--
"Exploring the consensual hallucination of cyberspace."
Walt Peterson.  wlp@calmasd.Prime.COM