Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

An answer for Meredith Tarr...

From: JONES%RPIECS.BITNET@mitvma.mit.edu
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 90 08:16:52 EDT
Subject: An answer for Meredith Tarr...

Hello there Meredith--
  Saw your posting regarding the use of the KT symbol in some of Kate's
videos, and here's some info that should help you.  In "Army Dreamers",
the KT appears as a sort of badge or patch on Kate's helmet, and in
"The Big Sky" video, the KT symbol can be seen (backwards) through the large
white flags which some of the members of Kate's entourage are waving
during the main dance sequence.  In fact, I believe that a still taken
from the video appears on the back cover of the 12" "Big Sky" single
(I hope I'm right about this?), and these same white flags can be seen in
the still.
  Hope this helps you out...happy viewing!
                                               All the best,
                                                  Deb Wentorf