Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

IH Music Club - first meeting

From: pwyc@cbnewse.ATT.COM (peter.w.chen)
Date: 13 Apr 90 17:39:05 GMT
Subject: IH Music Club - first meeting
Newsgroups: rec.music.bluenote, rec.music.cd, rec.music.classical, rec.music.folk, rec.music.gaffa, rec.music.misc, rec.music.newage, rec.music.synth

The Music Club at IH is a new Bell Labs Club for music lovers of all stripes.
Some of the activites being planned are: sharing of music collections
among members, sharing of music catalogs, magazines, and other
publications, and exchange of information in general.  If there is
sufficient interest, we may also plan noontime events, concert outings,
etc.  Come to our first meeting to discuss what you want the Music Club
to do and pick up a copy of Chiacgo area radio music calendar.  Bring
your own lunch.

	DATE:	WEDNESDAY, April 18, 1990
	TIME:	12:00 p.m. to 12:45 p.m.
	ROOM:	IH 6P-303