Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: lh archives

From: You Crank Ma <jsd@gaffa.MIT.EDU>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 90 09:50:12 -0400
Subject: Re: lh archives
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <9004121657.AA10792@sunstroke.SDSU.EDU> derek%sunstroke@SDSU.EDU (Derek Langsford) writes:
>I have been trying to get to the archives via ftp and have succeeded in the
>past but the past few days I don't seem even to be able to make the
>connection.  I've been successful ftp-ing other computers so I don't think
>it's a problem at my end.  Anyone know if there's a problem with
>gaffa.mit.edu? Please post or email if anyone has any info.

Yeah, there's a "problem" sort of.  Gaffa has a new net address.  It
is now 18.85.0.15.  Until your site realizes this, you may have to ftp
in with the numerical address.  Have fun.

+---------------------- Is there any ESCAPE from NOISE? ---------------------+
|  |   |\       | jsd@gaffa.mit.edu | ZIK ZAK - We make everything you need, |
| \|on |/rukman | jsd@umass.bitnet  | and you need everything we make.       |