Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Submission for rec-music-gaffa

From: Boss Tweed <root@iuvax.cs.indiana.edu>
Date: 13 Apr 90 01:30:57 GMT
Subject: Submission for rec-music-gaffa
Responding-System: iuvax.cs.indiana.edu

From: eels@cmatter.physics.indiana.edu (eels)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Subject: Re: capercaille
Date: 13 Apr 90 01:30:57 GMT
Sender: root@iuvax.cs.indiana.edu

I was pretty startled to see Capercaille mentioned on Gaffa!  I had no
idea that they were even touring!  I was turned on to their unique music
via the Public radio program "the Thistle and Shamrock" from UNC/Charlotte
and immediately copped their CD _Sidewaulk_ (well worth the effort!).
Does anyone know their tour schedule of the midwest or am I too late
to catch them?

Greg Clark