Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

_Billboard_, Apr. 14

From: ed@das.llnl.gov (Edward Suranyi)
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 90 17:52:53 PDT
Subject: _Billboard_, Apr. 14

Here's the info from _Billboard_, Apr. 14:

Album down to #143 (136 last week)
Video off Videocassette Sales chart
Video stays at #13 on the Music Videocassette Sales chart

Video for TWW on Five Star Rotation at VH-1 (as I've mentioned before).

In Thom Duffy's column, called "The Beat", he says:

"CBS Records has released a 16-track sampler of Columbia and Epic
alternative acts, including some previously unavailable live and
nonalbum tracks by such artists as Living Colour and Kate Bush.
Available at the retail price of $7.98, the disk is titled "Theodore."
The Beat presumes subsequent compilations may be called "Simon" or
"Alvin."

Andy Marvick tells me that the Kate track on _Theodore_ is "Be Kind
To My Mistakes," but he's not sure which version.

Ed Suranyi
ed@das.llnl.gov