Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

South Bay record stores

From: ed@das.llnl.gov (Edward Suranyi)
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 90 18:11:40 PDT
Subject: South Bay record stores

I've gotten many requests over the past months for South Bay (San
Francisco Bay, that is) record stores that have Kate items of
interest.  All people not interested should hit 'n' now.

Rowe's Rare Records (522 S. Bascom Ave., San Jose) has some
interesting things, mostly from the _Hounds Of Love_ era:
12-inch singles, picture sleeves, and the like.  Unfortunately,
I think he's kind of expensive.

Right across Bascom Ave. is Streetlight Records (note that they've
moved from their old San Jose location).  Today, I noticed that
they have two copies of the 12-inch British single of "Love And
Anger", if anyone is interested.

Ed
ed@das.llnl.gov