Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Game Theory

From: claris!wombat@decwrl.dec.com (Scott Lindsey)
Date: 6 Apr 90 21:33:14 GMT
Subject: Game Theory
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: claris!wombat@decwrl.dec.com
Subversive: NORAD

Love Hounds/r.m.g. (for some reason) seemed a more appropriate place to post
about this than r.m.m... but I digress.

Enigma records has just released a compilation called _Tinker to Evers to
Chance_.  It has 22 cuts, seemingly covering the band's history.  Could someone
more knowledgeable about GT than I post a discography?  Esp. note what was
released on CD... I have _Lolita Nation_ and _2 Steps from the Middle Ages_.

Going on the liner notes for _Tinker..._, here's what appears to have been
released on vinyl:

1981 _Painted Windows_ (by Alternate Learning)
     _Blaze of Glory_
1983 _Pointed Accounts of People You Know_ (EP)
1984 _Distortion_ (EP)
1986 _The Big Shot Chronicles_
1987 _Lolita Nation_ (2LP)
1988 _2 Steps from the Middle Ages_
1990 _Tinker to Evers to Chance_ (compilation)

--
Scott Lindsey     | I dig iguana in their outer space duds
Claris Corp.      |    saying, "Aren't you glad we only eat bugs?"