Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate Bush show in Minnesota

From: "Mike Pritchard" <mpp@uh.msc.umn.edu>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 90 18:22:27 CDT
Subject: Kate Bush show in Minnesota

For those of you in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area:

The University of Minnesota St. Paul student center is showing a 10 week
series called "Progressive Rock on Video".  Next week they plan to show
some Kate stuff (the handout I have says Kate Bush: an in-depth study).
The show is Tuesday night (4/10) at 7:00 p.m.  Admission is free.  These shows
run until sometime after 10:00 (they will probably be showing something else
in addition to Kate that night).  One of the local papers mentioned something
about the Christmas special and other than that I have no idea what exactly
they plan to show.

I'll post a list of what they showed next week.

-Mike