Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate's ASPECT_OF... in little no nothing record store in mall

From: Bret G. Dahlgren <CSSBGD@ESDSDF.dnet.ge.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 90 08:16:03 EDT
Subject: Kate's ASPECT_OF... in little no nothing record store in mall

I thought I was going to have to truck into Philadelphia to get the CD single
when I went into Wee Three Records in the Moorestown Mall.  This place never
has CD singles but there it was.  A whole bunch of them behind the register
along with there other CD single they were selling, Janet Jackson.  Columbia
Records must really be pushing it if this scrawny mall store which NEVER has
anything I want has it.

Bret Dahlgren
cssbgd@esdsdf.dnet.ge.com