Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Unanswered Questions

From: derek%sunstroke@sdsu.edu (Derek Langsford)
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 90 17:01:54 PDT
Subject: Unanswered Questions

Thanks to Ken for the info on the archives.

I'd still like to know about these though (some have been reworded) :

Does anyone know what happened regarding the screw up over the 12" version of
_Running Up That Hill_ that at one time was listed on the UK import HOL CD
(both on the back cover and on the disc) but which wasn't actually on the
disc?

Anybody know of any KB bootleg CDs (except Live at Hammersmath 1979) which
have not been officially released e.g. the Cathy Demos?

As I haven't religiously bought all the vinyl singles, am now a devoted CD fan
and can't afford to buy all the vinyl at current prices I was wondering if
anyone has all the B-sides and Demos as yet unavailable on CD and would mind
taping them for this deprived enthusiast. I'll gladly mail a tape and cover
return postage etc.  Please email direct.  The response to Meredith's request
inspired me.  Such comraderie, truly admirable.

Derek
derek@sunstroke.sdsu.edu