Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

again GIFs

From: woj <woiccare@clutx.clarkson.edu>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 90 19:05:01 EDT
Subject: again GIFs

before i went a and asked you folks what format you wanted, i went
ahead and put three gifs up. these are:

	tww.gif			this woman's work 12" cover
	pullofthebush.gif	a shot from the dreaming video
	army.gif		a shot from the army dreamers video

now, they are in 640x400x256 format, but am not entirely sure how
they look (i have access to only an amiga and a monochrome ega!).
i've got one opinion so far, but want more...so, go ahead and ftp
these (in dir pub/kb on 128.153.4.3) and let me know what you think.
tell me what needs more help, what looks ugly, if you like them, etc.
once i get an idea of what these look like on a real graphics screen,
i can do more to fix them up...

(thanks ken(s) and tom!)

woj