Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

"This Woman's Work" on 120 MInutes 4-1-90

From: <ames!ames!claris!portal!cup.portal.com!Edward_Lee_Whiteside@uunet.UU.NET>
Date: Mon, 2-Apr-90 20:07:42 PDT
Subject: "This Woman's Work" on 120 MInutes 4-1-90

In catching the first part of MTV's 120 Minutes last night, right after
Sinnead'S "Nothing Compares 2 U", they showed "The Woman's Work".  There
weren't any comments or interview clips around it, though.  I was surprised
to see it, especially since I assumed that "The Sensual World" was still
getting some airplay on MTV.   As for changes in Lovehounds/rec.music.gaffa,
I have hopes that it will end up at a site where I can consistently send
e-mail to and have my posts end up somewhere other than lost.