Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Video

From: E Welsh <ecwu59@castle.ed.ac.uk>
Date: 2 Apr 90 11:10:15 GMT
Subject: Video
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Source-Info: From (or Sender) name not authenticated.

Can anyone tell me when (/if) The Sensual Wideos are to be released in
Britain ?

Also anyone who has copies of KT demos ...
You probably know how she feels about that sort of thing, so how do YOU
justify it to yourself ? I feel pretty guilty but thankfully I don't
always listen to my conscience. I just got some through the post today
and they're excellent (apart from sound quality). I don't know how
Lionhearts and Never The Less didn't make it onto an album (or even just
a b-side) to name but two. There are three Beatles covers on it as well
and I get the impression these are performed by the KT Bush Band in a
pub. Is this hopelessly off the mark, because her voice sounds a bit too
mature for that ?
|  __                | evan@tardis.ed.ac.uk   |Are you selling your  |
| |_     \    /      | ecwu59@castle.ed.ac.uk |soul to a cold gun ?  |
| |__VAN  \/\/ELSH   | ecwu86@ercvax.ed.ac.uk |       Kate Bush.     |