Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

An answer for Doug Parker

From: JONES%RPIECS.BITNET@mitvma.mit.edu
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 90 08:16:55 EST
Subject: An answer for Doug Parker

Hi there Doug--
  Saw your questions regarding the words spoken at the end of
_Leave_It_Open_; here's your answer!

  The words are: "We let the weirdness in"

  As you mentioned, the words have been "warped slightly" so the sound like
they're being played backwards or something, but the words are actually
just kind of "stretched", so they sound something like "we--e-e let the
we-e-irdness in".

  Hope this helps!
                                     All the best,
                                           Deb Wentorf