Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Vickie's At the Movies

From: tracyr@uunet.uu.net (berries, small)
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 90 15:18:39 PST
Subject: Vickie's At the Movies
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@sco.COM

But Vickie, you forgot the Sinnead O'Conner song "Heroine"
from the movie Captive!  I just bought the soundtrack, and
her voice sounds _so_ good!

Some anonymous angel left a copy of TSW videos on my doorstep
last week, wrapped in a paper napkin.  I really like the Love and
Anger video (reminds me of the Sat in your Lap vid).  The fellow
in "This Woman's Work" is too nerdy looking.  I like Kate's flowing
walk in TSW video.  I thought Kate looked good throughout the tape.

My 2 cents (I know you've missed it).

Tracy,
uunet!sco!tracyr,
tracyr@sco.com

--
"You're right:  it is `da-ba-da-ba', not `doo-ba-doo-ba'."

				        -- Andrew Marvick