Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Bobs

From: radlein!ray@uunet.UU.NET (Ray Radlein)
Date: Sat Mar 24 03:37:59 1990
Subject: Re: Bobs

In a message of <21 Mar 90 20:28:15>, William Manchester Shubert writes:

>    Just out of curiosity, are the Bobs affiliated with the Church of the
> SubGenius?  I know that most "doktormusic" from SubGenius bands isn't too
> musical, but then I haven't heard the Bobs.

"Bob" in "The Bobs" is short for "Best of Breed" (like at dog or cat
shows). Now, a dedicated SubGenius could probably come up with a good
Pet-Show Conspiracy Theory based on that so-called "coincidence," but
that's another matter....

                                        - Ray R.

  UUCP:{uunet!ncrlnk, gatech!hubcap}!ncrcae!secola!smoak!avcom!radlein!ray
  FIDO:1:376/14.96, 12.3; UUCP #2: [sdcsvax nosc]!crash!pro-carolina!rayr;
  ARPA:crash!pro-carolina!rayr@nosc.mil; or INET:rayr@pro-carolina.cts.com

              Eternal Vigilance is the Price of Tea in China

                    DISCLAIMER: "Be Kind to My Mistakes"