Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The Single File on video

From: Dave Armstrong <8548222@wwu.EDU>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 90 17:59 PST
Subject: The Single File on video

It is the 20th so I went down to buy my copy of Sinead's new album.  After
I purchased it I was walking out the door when I caught something out of the
corner of my eye.  I didn't know what it was but I turned around and looked
in the display case.  To my utter disbelief I was looking right at

                    KATE BUSH - THE SINGLES FILE

I whipped out my checkbook and bought it without hesitation.  It was $39.95.

Now for a question.  Is this a legitimate copy or not?  I always thought that
is was _The Single File_.

It comes with a light green cover.  It is VHS Stereo HI-FI.  It gives copyright
credit to Novercia Ltd. and EMI Records Ltd. and says "this video licensed to
Cello Video, Inc. (c) 1989".  There is even a barcode on the spine of the case.
The quality of the picture is excellent and sounds great although I don't have
a Stereo VCR.