Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Ken is a winner!

From: Michael Mendelson <mendel@cs.uiuc.edu>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 90 21:34:56 -0600
Subject: Ken is a winner!

I almost barfed up one of Jon Drukman's lungs when I heard this
song.  Zat!  Looks like Kate is finally acting her age.
Here's to hoping she produces a whole album of Ken---maybe as a
side project.  Yeah, right.

Anyhow, this song is loud and ranking.  And the louder you play
it, the better it gets.  Definitely not to be missed.

And, as a side note, Columbia Record Club has a whole picture of
Kate in their latest "Buy Me Buy Me Buy Me" catalog.  It's the
sensual picture of her holding an orange.  They're now selling
not just TSW (which was a main feature two times ago) but TWS
and HOL as well.  Perhaps we'll see even more soon.  Wow.
A picture of Kate in a silly music club ragzine.  In the US.  So when
is that global warming trend supposed to kick in, anyway?

			        			.

						"There's a big hard sun
						 beatin' on the big people
						 in the big hard world"