Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Submission for rec-music-gaffa

From: Marek Lugowski <marek@iuvax.cs.indiana.edu>
Date: 15 Mar 90 09:15:52 GMT
Subject: Submission for rec-music-gaffa
Responding-System: iuvax.cs.indiana.edu

From: Marek Lugowski <marek@iuvax.cs.indiana.edu>
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Subject: Re: Should I start with _The Whole Story_?
Date: 15 Mar 90 09:15:51 GMT
Sender: marek@iuvax.cs.indiana.edu

Picture a "Far Side" with the fat pouty nerdy kid opening a door that
you can make out has a stencilled sign "Physics Department Colloquium Room"
and a smaller one "please open and close quietly" and another one "Professor
Smith on Galactic Fillamentation in Cygnus R35a".... and saying
"I think physics is neat but can anyone recommend a good kite?"
...to the colloq'ing nerdy physicists gathered inside, obviously interrupted.

I say is take cover....say, of _Never for Ever_.  Pretty sturdy stuff and
resists flames up to 451 F. (smile)

				-- Marek