Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Submission for rec-music-gaffa

From: Boss Tweed <root@iuvax.cs.indiana.edu>
Date: 16 Mar 90 01:55:38 GMT
Subject: Submission for rec-music-gaffa
Responding-System: iuvax.cs.indiana.edu

From: jburka@silver.ucs.indiana.edu (Jeffrey C. Burka)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Subject: Re: The Laugh
Date: 16 Mar 90 01:55:37 GMT
Sender: root@iuvax.cs.indiana.edu

In article <9003151804.AA17054@tweezers.esd.sgi.com> portuesi@sgi.com (Michael Portuesi) writes:

>What about "Aspects of the Sensual World?"  Does the laugh appear
>there?

Happily, I picked up my $6.35 (after tax!) CD single "Aspects of the
Sensual World" today...

The laugh most certainly does not appear on it, which means absolutely
nothing, because neither L&A nor The Fog are on the disc!

Wheee!  I finally have "Be Kind..." and "I'm Still Waiting" on CD...
I bought the 12" of TWW so I could get the poster, and my tape of
those two songs is terrible.

|Jeffrey C. Burka                | "On the outskirts of nowhere           |
|jburka@silver.ucs.indiana.edu   |  on the ringroad to somewhere,         |
|jburka@amber.ucs.indiana.edu    |  on the verge of indecision..." --Fish |