Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: WOW! KATE CD-ASPECTS OF THE SENSUAL WORLD Finally!

From: adobe!!dkletter@decwrl.dec.com (Akbar & Jeff's SUPPORT GROUP for the vaguely dissatisfied)
Date: 12 Mar 90 02:38:51 GMT
Subject: Re: WOW! KATE CD-ASPECTS OF THE SENSUAL WORLD Finally!
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

after reading Vickie's posting about this cd, i kinda made an excuse to do
some errands this weekend and found it displayed prominantly in the front of
a cd shop i frequent. cost me six bucks too. doesn't say anything about it
being a promo either, so i guess Columbia has released it for real. it
contains the same five tracks that she mentioned as well as it looks the
same as her description... cool. i really like 'Be Kind To My Mistakes'
(the Castaway's version).

later.--d

---
"That's all very nice, really, but can it TAP DANCE?"