Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Letter in Mar. 23 _Goldmine_

From: ed@das.llnl.gov (Edward Suranyi)
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 90 18:13:08 PST
Subject: Letter in Mar. 23 _Goldmine_

The following letter appears in the March 23 _Goldmine_:

Bush League

     I'm just writing to say that I think it's time you did a
comprehensive piece on Kate Bush.  In my opinion, Kate is definitely
the most talented female singer/songwriter to emerge from Great Britain.
As a collector of her work, I know that Kate Bush records and memorabilia
are highly sought after.  With her new album out, I think it would be
great and very much appreciated to read about this fantastic performer
in your magazine.
					-- Mark Turchinetz
					   Boston, MA

The editor replies:

     Kate Bush has been featured twice in _Goldmine_ since 1986.  But
we agree with you, so a third, more comprehensive look at Bush
collectibles is on the way.

So we have yet another article to look forward to!

Ed
ed@das.llnl.gov