Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate on Option

From: bjork@NISC.SRI.COM (Steve Bjork)
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 90 09:25:20 PST
Subject: Kate on Option

A magazine caught my eye (well, with Kate on the cover), so I picked it
up (imagine Picking Up Kate!) and promptly digitized The Good Stuff.

So, I have three digitized images of Kate that need a home. There is
No Possible Way to have this stuff available here. So, if some kind
Person would volunteer, I will be glad to donate the images.

Format: 480x512x4, in a wierd format (the .pic versions).
I've got a C program that unscrambles the .pic and fakes 8 bit output.
There is a postscript conversion that prints out Quite Nicely.
DO NOT ASK to be mailed the postscript-the file is half a megabyte!
There is also an .xim format that works quite well as an X window
background. The programs to do the .xim stuff are available via anonymous
FTP on one of the MIT machines (video.mit.edu, I think).

So, mail me (bjork@nisc.sri.com) if you can help out.

--Steven