Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: The Laugh (here we go again)

From: Stephen Thomas <spt1@ukc.ac.uk>
Date: 8 Mar 90 11:14:43 GMT
Subject: Re: The Laugh (here we go again)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Source-Info: From (or Sender) name not authenticated.

I recently bought Love & Anger on CD single. There is definitely no
Laugh to be heard. I was disappointed with this, because I had always
thought it to be part of L&A.

But, my CD player is of the definite opinion that The Laugh between
L&A and The Fog on the album is part of L&A (I was carefully watching
when it moved from track 2 to track 3).

So who is right?

Stephen
--