Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate Bush: The Sensual World Videos FOR SALE

From: portuesi%tweezers.esd@sgi.com (Michael Portuesi)
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 90 16:28:51 PST
Subject: Kate Bush: The Sensual World Videos FOR SALE

Now that IED has confirmed that the TSW video collection will be
available on laser disc, I would like to sell my VHS copy to some
other love-hound who would like to see them but hasn't purchased a
copy yet or can't locate one.  It's only been played about three or
four times, so it's still in very good condition.

I'm asking $10 for the tape, shipped first-class straight to you.
Send me email if you are interested.

				--M