Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

An Astute Observation

From: lee%pogo@cs.umass.edu (Peter Lee)
Date: 6 Mar 90 16:18:09 GMT
Subject: An Astute Observation
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@dime.cs.umass.edu

After seeing the new Sinead O'Connor video a couple of times now, I have come
to the indisputable conclusion that she and Gates McFadden (sp?), who plays
Beverley Crusher on "Star Trek: The Next Generation", were either separated
at birth or are, in fact, the same person.  Amazing but true!  :-)
--
|-                       Peter E. Lee, Staff Assistant                       -|
|   Software Development Lab at the University of Massachusetts at Amherst    |