Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Wild speculation follows

From: Dave Armstrong <8548222@wwu.EDU>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 90 00:53 PST
Subject: Wild speculation follows

While we've got that life to live for
Inside of you, can be two, woman

Here we have a purpose in life.
The root of our reincarnations.

I seem to recall that Kate has said that she wasn't planning to have
any children.  I know that not every couple want children but I would
suspect that most eventually do.  I know a few couples that never expressed
any desire to have children until they hit the 30's.

Kate is approaching her 31st birthday.  Assuming she and Del want a
child, if she waited until after the next album and promotional duties
she would be in the neighborhood of 35-36.  It seems to me that now is the
right time if they want to have a child.

So what do you think?

                           Leave it open,

                David (I want to be a Bush Baby) Armstrong