Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Love and Anger 12"

From: woj <woiccare@clutx.clarkson.edu>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 90 01:43:26 EST
Subject: Love and Anger 12"

I spent the weekend in NYC and managed to get my hands on the British
12". Cost me $7 in a used shop in the Village. My initial reaction to
the extra tracks is one of "ehh." They are poppish in nature and I imagine
they might eventually grow on me, but as KaTe songs, well, they just
don't cut it. This is partially understandable since they were written
for a TV show, but I wish they could've been better.

Also picked up a copy of the Hammersmith CD for $25 and A Bird in the
Hand for $10. Lastly, I saw the 7" picture disk for "This Woman's Work",
but didn't have the bucks for it.

woj