Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate Poll.

From: hqyy@vax5.cit.cornell.edu
Date: 4 Mar 90 14:04:30 GMT
Subject: Kate Poll.
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <9002271855.AA13534@das.llnl.gov>, ed@DAS.LLNL.GOV (Edward Suranyi) writes:
> I have an idea.  We've been talking lately about the songs that first
> got us into Kate.  I'd like to take a poll.  Simply MAIL me (do NOT
> post) your choice as the one song that first made you interested in Kate.
> This is not necessarily the song that you now consider your favorite.
>
> Ed
> ed@das.llnl.gov

Hi,
  I've been a long time reader of lovehound, but I have to admit, I rarely
post so if I screw up, I apologize.  On with the posting.
  The song that I first heard by Kate was _Running Up That Hill_, but the song
that really got me hooked on Kate would have to be _The Man With the Child In
His Eyes_.  When I first heard it, I melted.  I was more than overjoyed when
I got _The Kick Inside_.  I consider this to be one of her best album (only
beaten by _The Dreaming_ of course).
  Well, I guess I threw in my two cents worth.  Good luck with the poll.

						Santosh Nair
						hqyy@crnlvax5.cit.cornell.edu