Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Mark Shreeve

From: metlay <mpmst1@unix.cis.pitt.edu>
Date: 2 Mar 90 15:47:21 GMT
Subject: Mark Shreeve
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

I'm looking for any and all information on a British electronic
musician named Mark Shreeve, especially a complete discography.
I'd thought he was a figment of my imagination before I read
Alan Crawford's comments in the Eclectic Survey. (Alan, please
contact me; I'm a friend of Nick Rothwell's at LFCS.)

PLEASE NOTE that I do not, repeat, NOT mean Michael Shrieve!
I am aware of the difference, and I have most of Michael Shrieve's
albums. He's a fine drummer, but he's NOT the person I'm asking about!
(The last time I posted to ask about Mark Shreeve, All I got were
letters saying "Oh, no, YOU mean MICHAEL SHRIEVE, the drummer!")

thanx in advance,

--
metlay			      | "There's more to life than synthesizers,
METLAY@PITTVMS.BITNET	      |
metlay@vms.cis.pittsburgh.EDU |						zrgynl