Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

My poll: The song that got you into Kate

From: ed@das.llnl.gov (Edward Suranyi)
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 90 12:58:18 PST
Subject: My poll: The song that got you into Kate

Thanks, everybody, for responding to my poll.  I have over 60 responses
so far.  I have decided that the deadline for having your vote count
will be Monday March 5, at midnight Pacific Time.  I will post the results
sometime Tuesday.  If anyone has a problem with this, please e-mail me.

For those who missed it, I want you to e-mail me the song that first got
you into Kate.  This is not necessarily the song that you now consider
to be your favorite (if there even is such a song).

Ed
ed@das.llnl.gov