Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

chris'n'vickie'n'gifs oh my!

From: woj <woiccare@clutx.clarkson.edu>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 90 21:25:33 EST
Subject: chris'n'vickie'n'gifs oh my!

Ummm...just to address the Chris'n'Vickie thing: when I made the
second reference to the "conspiracy", I made it knowing fully
their situation with money and net access so it was a gentle poke
in their direction aimed without malice. I probably should have
added on a smilie, so consider me chastised.

Latest GIF/IFF/PS update: we have got the IFF2PS up and working.
Makes pretty nice postscript pictures...except that they are
*huge* files which I don't think I can put on clutx due to
severe space restrictions. Still working on the IFF2GIF thing
though. The first fbm compilation attempt failed, but a new
one is in the working even as we speak (I type?). Results will
follow soon.

woj