Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

This is SHORT! Really!

From: katefans@world.std.com (Chris'n'Vickie of Kansas City)
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 90 02:52:04 EST
Subject: This is SHORT! Really!

Uh oh, we were sort of expecting this. I'll *try* to keep my motor-
mouth (fingers?) under control. Because of cost (we pay, not a univer-
sity or company) we usually only log on a couple times a week. Things we
work on tend to pile up and all get posted at the same time. Because we
receive, compose and send everything here at home, it's easy for us to
sit down and ramble on & on about things while we're composing. We just
can't log on every time we have something to say.

So I guess I should warn you that I'll be posting (at some point here soon)
an essay I wrote about "The Man With...". I'll go back and try to edit it
but even so, it will probably be long.

I don't want to quit posting my playlists though.
The music is too important to me. I want to share it.

So I'll shut up already :-)

Vickie (one of Vickie'n'Chris)
katefans@world.std.com