Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KaTe on local radio !

From: calmasd.Prime.COM!wlp%sdcsvax@ucsd.edu (Walter Peterson)
Date: 24 Feb 90 07:00:41 GMT
Subject: KaTe on local radio !
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

As I was driving home from work tonight I was listening to the only
local ( San Diego ) alternative rock station, when suddenly I heard
this lovely British voice say:

"Hi! This is Kate Bush. You're listening to the cutting edge of rock
on 91X"

KaTe's voice on "our" very own cutting edge station XTRA 91.1 FM
in Tijuana, Baja California!

_Love_and_Anger_  AND _Experiment_IV_  followed.

91X has been playing a lot of _TSW_ cuts lately and they frequently
follow up immediately with an older work like _Experiment_IV_.

It looks like the switch from EMI/America to Columbia might be paying
off, if Columbia is setting up promo spots like that for the leading
alternative stations in the major markets.

--
"Exploring the consensual hallucination of cyberspace."
Walt Peterson.  wlp@calmasd.Prime.COM