Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: TSW

From: stewarte@sco.COM (cutting edge is sharp, avoid contact)
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 90 16:24:39 -0800
Subject: Re: TSW
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Liz Bonesteel <eboneste@BBN.COM> will no doubt deny ever having said:

>TSW is a great album.  But it's too ordinary to be a great KaTe album.

Bingo.  That's exactly what disappoints me about it.  Thanks.

On another tangent, re Kate's looks:  I have to disagree with my
beloved Tracy on this subject.  Sure, I think Kate is attractive,
but (apparently unlike most Love-Hounds) I have no posters or even
videos of her.  She appeals to me as a musican, not an icon.  So
I wouldn't really care much if Kate gained lots of weight or whatever,
as long as it didn't impede her musical work.

-- Stewart
--

"I've got too much energy to switch off my mind,
 but not enough to get myself