Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: Tippi Chai <martinn@csri.toronto.edu>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 90 19:50:57 EST

I just picked up a copy of "NETWORK", a glossy mag available for free
at "Sam the Record Man", one of the biggest record store chains across
Canada.  There is a 2-page interview with exactly 1 photo (credits:
John Carder Bush; a yellowish background, Kate facing forward but
looking to her right.)  I will post the article in about 2 days, provided
no one has already done so.  WARNING: there are only about 3.14 sentences
in this interview (which was conducted in Kent) that we have NOT seen in
other interviews.

_TSW_ the LP/CD is still hanging on to the top 20 list in Toronto record
stores.  The highest I've seen is #5.  The video was still on the
"CHUM Top 30" show the week before; it was at #21 and on its way down.
--
"Conquer the Universe! Unimaginable Power! Unlimited Rice Pudding!" The Doctor