Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kiss of Death

From: James Smith <munnari!cc.nu.oz.au!CCJS@uunet.UU.NET>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 90 09:25 +1000
Subject: Kiss of Death

From: ccjs@cc.nu.oz (James Smith)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Date: 20 Feb 90 09:25:19 +1000

From: _Australasian_Post_, 24/2/1990.  Presumably reprinted
from a british newspaper.

Kiss of Death

Photo fanatic David Brasier thinks there's a
curse on his collection of signed photos of VIPs.

Nicolae Ceasescu is the latest victim in Dave's gallery
of doom.

Two days after a signed photo of the Romanian boss
was dropped through David's letterbox, the dictator
was executed.

Other famous names who died soon after sending
photos to Dave include Diana Dors, Rock Hudson, Yul
Brynner, Indira Gandhi and Pope John Paul I.

Dave, who lives in the south of England, said: ``I'd
love a signed photo of Kate Bush--but I won't ask.  I like
her too much.''

--
James Smith          | Each night father fills me with dread,
Computing Centre     | When he sits at the foot of my bed.