Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Question for the day

From: katefans@world.std.com (Chris'n'Vickie of Kansas City)
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 90 02:53:12 EST
Subject: Question for the day

Chris here,
   I have a question about Kate's weight. Most people gain weight when they
try to give up smoking. I don't know if she is still smoking although I
think she does. (I'm not sure if that was a cigarette case on the mixing
board in "Rhythms of the World".) The question of the day is:

   Would you prefer for Kate to quit smoking and gain weight or
   keep smoking and stay thin. You have five seconds......BEEEEP!

                              Have a nice day!

           Chris of
             Chris'n'Vickie (and I'm not saying which one)
               of Kansas City
                 katefans@world.std.com