Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

GIFs

From: woj <woiccare@clutx.clarkson.edu>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 90 02:04:54 EST
Subject: GIFs

> Can't help with the color filters, but today I took "DREAMING.GIF"
> and after a few format conversions, I did a little, um, 'editing'.
>
> The shading on this picture is now brown, and I not only colored the key
> in KaTe's mouth but also added the gold makeup.
>
> So, to anyone, how do I post this 'new and improved' pic at an FTP site?

Thank you Jeff, for doing so...if you uuencode to either myself (woiccare@
clutx.clarkson.edu) or |>oug (nessus@athena.mit.edu), it will be made avail-
able to the net either at clutx or gaffa.

Just to let people know, I am currently working on getting an Amiga 2000
that I have access to hooked up the net from which I can make use of a
4096 color Franegrabber and that Ikegami ITC color camera I mentioned before.
I've already done some grabbing with it and the images it creates are ab-
solutely stunning! All I need is a program that converts either HAM files
or IFF to GIF and I'll have a whole mess of images for you folks -- just
give me some time....

woj