Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

TSW on the California Music Channel; Steve Masters comments.

From: ed@das.llnl.gov (Edward Suranyi)
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 90 10:52:52 PST
Subject: TSW on the California Music Channel; Steve Masters comments.

The California Music Channel is a one-hour daily music video show.
On Tuesdays, the VJ is Steve Masters, the KITS ("Live-105") DJ and
Music Director.  Those of you who have read my postings over the last
six months know that KITS has been playing Kate quite a bit lately,
because Steve Masters likes her.

Yesterday he showed the video for "The Sensual World."  Afterwards, he
said:

"Ah, wasn't that great?  Man, I just love Kate Bush!  Hope you like her
too.  Now, for some strange reason, that is like the second single
released here in the U.S., although it was the first one released in
the U.K.  So if you listen to Live-105 then that song's kind of old
for you, but it is the latest single here in the U.S.:  "The Sensual
World", the title track to Kate's album -- _The Sensual World_.  Duh!"

Ed
ed@das.llnl.gov