Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Once again, a clip of interview from P-M MTV.

From: ed@das.llnl.gov (Edward Suranyi)
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 90 10:46:02 PST
Subject: Once again, a clip of interview from P-M MTV.

They played "The Sensual World" again last night on Post-Modern MTV.
Before it, they showed yet another tiny interview clip.  Kate says:

"I find it interesting how they actually are very similar processes,
film and music.  You know, one's audial [?] and one's visual and there
are a lot of parallels.  I learn so much every time I work on a video.
So in some ways I think I'm intrigued about the idea of making a film
of some kind that would incorporate music and . . ."

The end of the sentence is obscured by the bells at the opening of the
song.

Ed
ed@das.llnl.gov