Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: KB mentioned in today's TIMES

From: "Eric France,,," <franceee@clutx.clarkson.edu>
Date: 12 Feb 90 06:26:17 GMT
Subject: Re: KB mentioned in today's TIMES
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@sun.soe.clarkson.edu

Peter Manchester opines:
> 	It appears Mr. Holden likes altos.  He is also not paying attention:
> it has been a decade since Kate used mostly her "high, childlike voice," and
> "The Sensual World" is way more than a cult success in this country.  (And it
> didn't make #1 in England, either, did it?)

If he's been listening to a lot of Tanita, and just sampled a little
KT, it's no surprise he thinks she sounds "high and childlike."  Tanita
makes *me* sound high and childlike ("goo goo, ma ma....").

Eric France
franceee@clutx.clarkson.edu
                                                         __
"You never understood me, you never really tried...." -- |<