Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

More KT GIFs

From: Eric France <franceee@clutx.clarkson.edu>
Date: 10 Feb 90 21:32:58 GMT
Subject: More KT GIFs
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Just when you thought the bandwidth had expired on this...it's

KT GIFs Mark II!!!!!

Four new KT GIF images have been added to the /pub/kb directory
in the public ftp area of clutx.clarkson.edu (128.153.4.3).  They are

TSW2.GIF -- Sand-running-through-fingers poster
X4.GIF -- Cover of "Experiment IV" 12" single
RUNNING.GIF -- Cover of "Running Up That Hill" 12" single (twang!)
BIGSKY.GIF -- Yup, you guessed it

These were videotaped with an Ikegami ITC-730A and digitized with the
DAK "Soul Snatcher" digitizer.  The resolution is still low, they're
still B & W, but hey, this time we got the aspect ratio right.

Eric France
franceee@clutx.clarkson.edu
                                                         __
"You never understood me, you never really tried...." -- |<