Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

More about the KaTe GIFs

From: woj <woiccare@clutx.clarkson.edu>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 90 09:57:13 EST
Subject: More about the KaTe GIFs

'Lo all. I have made a slight change in their avalability -- they are now
located on clutx.clarkson.edu (128.153.4.3) in the directory ~ftp/pub/kb
individually as GIF files. I was overtaken by a momentary lapse of brain
power when I first put them there forgeting that ot everyone knew what
ZIP was or could use it. Silly me. If you still need em mailed to you,
drop me a line and I'll get em out (if you already did, they are on their
way soon!). I also mailed out the individual GIFs to |>oug this morning,
so they'll be up on gaffa soon I hope. If you had been looking for them
on grape, they're in the directory /f/uploads because the person who's
supoosed to go though and clean out the upload dir hasn't does so in ages.

If I forgot to mention it, they are black and white because of the cap-
abilities that we have, but they did come out pretty well. I just took
more pictures including the two pix on "The Big Sky" 12", the cover of
"The Sensual World" 12", the "Running Up That Hill" 12 and the "EXperiemnt
IV" 12". Probably this weekend, I'll have them up and out for you folks.

We took one of a friend of mine holding the TSW disc like a salesman
saying "Buy this CD or die!", but he wouldn't let us post it -- oh well.

woj