Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Submission for rec-music-gaffa

From: The News System <usenet@ist.co.uk>
Date: 7 Feb 90 11:48:55 GMT
Subject: Submission for rec-music-gaffa
Responding-System: istop.ist.CO.UK
Source-Info: From (or Sender) name not authenticated.

From: nkings@demeter.axion.bt.co.uk (Nick @ The End of Time)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Subject: Riddle me this...
Date: 6 Feb 90 14:47:03 GMT
Sender: news@axion.bt.co.uk
Name: Nick Kings

Many moons ago, a friend of mine asked: "If _Kate_ got married, would she
loose most of her fans?" We'd just seen the Hammersmith Show on TV, and my
friend had noticed the proportion of males in the audience.

This question was asked 10 years ago, but I've not been able to come to any
satisfactory answer.

Over to you!

#include <std_disclaim.h>
               "And the sandcastle virtues are all swept away..."