Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

Even more interesting, to me, is that the "Cloudbuster" gadget
they push up the hill was designed by Alien-designer H. R. Giger.

Woj and I have captured the silhouette of the Cloudbuster (from
the back of TWS CD) in .PCX and .GIF files.....Woj may have actually
put those out in the Love-Hounds database (whereever that is), but
if not, I think they can be FTP-ed from grape.ecs.clarkson.edu,
filename CBUSTING.GIF. (by they, I mean that and the other KT-CD
covers we digitized and GIFed).

Here comes another damned .signature........

Eric France
franceee@clutx.clarkson.edu
                                                         __
"You never understood me, you never really tried...." -- |<